- Under general supervision, the RRT (Registered Respiratory Therapist) will perform all respiratory care related duties.
- Set up and administer all routine and complex respiratory therapy procedures to patients of all ages.
- Responsible for the application and operation of acute care ventilators used for continuous short and long-term mechanical ventilation.
- Respiratory Therapists are expected to be self-directed in the absence of the full-time Team Leader. Maintain all department and hospital records and enter accurate information into the hospital computer for the therapy as given.
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discount program
- Employee stock purchase program
- Florida licensed Registered Respiratory Therapist or eligible for state licensure.
Looking to relocate? I can be a resource for that!
Qualified? CLICK and APPLY NOW!