The RRT will provided respiratory care to customers in the retail and home setting for N.O.M.E. Will instruct and evaluate patients on equipment and provide feedback to physicians. Will be responsible for the training and evaluation of delivery technicians for respiratory equipment.
1. Graduate of an accredited respiratory program, either certified or registered, and hold a current Ohio license
2. Must have at least one year of experience in a clinical setting
3. Must be able to demonstrate knowledge and skills necessary to provide care based on physical, psychosocial, educational, safety and related criteria appropriate to the age of the patients served
4. Must be able to perform the essential duties of a respiratory care professional
5. Ability to communicate effectively with the customer, physician and other employees
6. Ability to read, write and explain or describe moderately complex information to staff and patients
*SIGN ON BONUS*
Looking to relocate? I can be a resource for that!
Qualified? CLICK and APPLY NOW