- Responsible for providing Respiratory Therapy to patients
- Perform EKGs and Pulmonary Function as needed, may be cross-trained to other patient care functions as needed
- Due to the limited availability of on-call staff, some critical care duties may not be applicable
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
Licenses and Certifications Required:
- Must be Registered Respiratory Therapist by NBRC
- Must be licensed Respiratory Therapist in ND
- Basic Life Support (CPR) required within 30 days of hire
- Official diploma or transcript from the school/university from where Degree was received
Looking to Relocate? I can be a resource for that!
Qualified? CLICK and APPLY NOW!