Registered Respiratory Therapist Job Summary:
Administers respiratory therapy treatment as ordered by physician.
· Education - Must be a graduate of an approved school of respiratory therapy
· Experience - One to two years' experience preferred
· Knowledge/Skills/Abilities - Previous hospital experience preferred
· Physical Requirements - Standing and/or moving through facility 80 to 90 % of shift. Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs
· Licenses/Certifications - Must be registered, certified or eligible. Must possess current NYS respiratory license. CPR, and ACLS required
· Medical, dental, & vision insurance
· Company paid life insurance
· Fully funded 401K retirement plan with immediate vesting and an option to contribute individually
· Paid time off
· Paid holidays
· Paid sick leave
· Shift differentials and weekend bonus
· Tuition reimbursement
· Pet insurance
Looking to relocate? I can be a resource for that!
Qualified? CLICK and APPLY NOW!