- Position Summary: Works in accordance with evidenced based policies and procedures of the Medical Center. Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide respiratory therapy to patients as ordered by the prescribing physician & is in accordance with established policies and procedures, administers medical gases, medications, airway clearance, mechanical ventilation, other respiratory modalities, monitor levels of supplies and equipment for department and patient care areas
- Pay Rate: $42.00- $45.00+/hr. (Pay dependent on experience & commitment to 09/28/20 start)
- Location: Peoria, IL
- Schedule: Full-time 12-hour Shifts (3x12’s) (BOTH DAY & NIGHT SHIFT OPTIONS STILL AVAILABLE, first come first serve basis!)
- Duration: 13-Week Assignment (Start: 09/21/20 - Ends: 12/21/20) (Additional extension/permanent position opportunities possible)
- Successful completion of respiratory therapy program from an accredited school (Must have a current Respiratory Care Practitioner license in the State of Illinois and current National Board of Respiratory Care)
- Licensure must be obtained within six months of hire for new graduates per the Licensure Practice Act.
- Must have current American Heart Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
- Must have basic electronic medical record documentation skills
- Work requires the ability to lift objects weighing up to 60 pounds on a daily basis
- Work requires ability to stand up to 4 hours at a time
- Updated Resume
- Desired Pay Rate
- Soonest Date Availability
- Best phone number & email to reach you
AMG Healthcare Services thanks you for wanting to find out more about our position openings. We also have a variety of other position openings for healthcare professionals throughout the nation as well! If you would like to find out what other healthcare position openings we have, please visit our website: [Register to View] and reach out to us.