Seeking an experienced licensed RRT with adult critical care , intubation , vent management and floor experience.
Administers all therapeutic, diagnostic, and mechanical modalities under the purview of Respiratory Care Services, for which the Therapist has demonstrated appropriate proficiency, and has been documented as competent to perform these procedures. All of the criteria-based duties within this document will be performed according to established policies, procedures and guidelines within the department and the hospital. Responsibility for the delivery of Respiratory Care to patients of all age groups, to include all therapeutic treatments, oxygen therapy, arterial blood gas draws and analysis, ventilator management, and airway management.
- BS required to perform duties of a Technical Consultant
State of Florida Licensure Requirements
- Registered Respiratory Therapist License
- RRT (Registered Respiratory Therapist)
- BLS (American Heart Association / Basic Life Support)
- ACLS (American Heart Association / Advanced Cardiac Life Support)
- ACLS, PALS, NRP appropriate to population served.
- ACLS, PALS, NRP can be obtained within 6 months of hire/
For more details please submit your resume! You can also send it directly to [Register to View]
JOB ID: KD22 Still hiring during COVID-19!