Full-time Respiratory Therapist needed at a top facility in Alabama!
(Reference Code: KAM)
12 hour day shift 7:00 am - 7:00pm
Responsibilities: Under general direction, position is responsible for setting up and operating various types of respiratory care equipment and performing or assisting with procedures utilized in the diagnosis or treatment of cardiopulmonary disease or illness. Demonstrates advanced skills and serves as mentor/preceptor.
* Graduate of AMA approved Respiratory Therapist Program
* Highly developed skill set that includes demonstrated critical thinking and analytical abilities
* Consistently demonstrated high level of performance related to core values
* Registered or Certified by the National Board of Respiratory Care
* Licensed by the Alabama State Board of Respiratory Therapy
* Current American Heart Association BLS certification
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: [Register to View]