- Required: Graduate of a Respiratory Care program resulting in the completion Certificate or Diploma.
- Preferred: Two years of experience in a hospital or medically related environment.
- Required: Current New Mexico License for Respiratory Care Practitioner.
- Required: BLS (Basic Life Support)
- Required: ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support)
- Required: PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support)
- Required: NRP (Neonatal Resuscitation Program)
We offer our staff the stability and benefits of working for a large health system and the excitement of being a part of an innovative, growing, changing organization. If you’re looking to advance your career and challenge yourself, consider joining our team of hard-working, talented, and compassionate medical professionals.
For more details please submit your resume for review. You can also send it directly to [Register to View]
JOB ID: KD53