Seeking experienced respiratory therapist in Colorado
This is a full-time position, 12-hour day/night shift rotation
Provides in-patient therapy for neonates to geriatrics on medical surgical floors, critical care, surgical services, level II nursery, the family birthplace center, and the emergency department.
The hospital has been recognized for their clinical quality, operational excellence and economic influence on the surrounding areas. As a 78-bed hospital that has maintained its independent, nonprofit status since 1955.
Located between Aspen and Vail on the Colorado River, this area is a mecca for outdoor adventures in our beautiful mountains. We also have the largest hot springs pool in the world. As a community with a population of about 10,000 this is an ideal size to work, play, and live in.
Additional info on the job:
- Under the supervision of the medical staff provides general and advanced levels of therapy, patient education, Participates as a member of the trauma and code blue teams
- Provides Level II Nursery and pediatrics respiratory interventions and pediatric asthma and bronchiolitis management and education
- Performs EKG’s, ABG’s, and bedside Spirometry
- 2 or more years experience required
- Current BCLS, ACLS, PALS and NRP certifications
For more information, please contact [Register to View] .