Respiratory Therapist needed in Nebraska -- this is a permanent and full-time job that includes benefits
Join this nonprofit, fully accredited, 116-bed regional referral center serving west Nebraska, northern Kansas and northern Colorado. With nearly 100 physicians representing 30 medical specialties, the Health system offers advanced medical services, including heart and vascular, cancer, orthopedic services, women's services, and a level III trauma center.
Schedule: 6:00 PM-6:30AM/(3) Nights a Week (No Weekends/Rotating Holidays)
- Formulates a plan of care, including the discharge plan
- Implements the respiratory plan of care through direct patient care, coordination, delegation and supervision of the activities of the health care team
- Willing to Accept New Graduates
- Current NE State License Required
- BLS, ACLS, PALS, NRP are required
- Certification through the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC) is required
- EMR: Epic
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
For more information please contact [Register to View] .