Registered Respiratory Therapist Needed in NY!
*Full Time and Permanent Position*
Looking for a new RRT position in NY? Come join a wonderful team in a full time and permanent RRT position!
Summary of Position: Responsible for supervision of all certified respiratory therapists. Performs basic/advanced therapeutic procedures (i.e. nebulized medication/mechanical ventilization). Coordinates patient care needs with physicians/nursing staff. Monitors/evaluates pertinent information from patient's charts, and computes/prepares medications using basic principles of metric system.
Minimum Qualifications: Requirements as specified for Registered Respiratory Therapist; RRT from NBRC, AAS degree and license through the New York State Education Department. Required to be Registered with one year of their date of hire. They are also required to obtain ACLS, & NRP. CPR certified.
Required Skills, Abilities and Attributes:
- Ability to organize and establish day-to-day priorities while utilizing critical thinking skills in all aspects of the job.
- Must be able to multitask while remaining professional, focused, composed and positive.
- Excellent customer service skills and must display integrity, friendliness and compassion.
- Must be able to establish an appropriate and effective rapport with others.
- Must be flexible to take initiative and embrace new opportunities to grow both personally and organizationally.
- Problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Computer skills for data entry of patient information.
For more information please contact and send an updated version of your resume to Chelsey at [Register to View] or call