(Reference Code: JAW988)
Top small hospital located in Vermont just 70 miles away from the beautiful city of Burlington! The organization is highly recognized for its top notch services as well as being one of the top providers in the area.
They are looking for an experienced Respiratory Therapist to join their team on a Part-Time basis!
The hours for this position would be: 7:00 pm - 7:00 am. (24/hrs per week)
- Competitive Compensation Rates
- Excellent Benefits Package: PT and FT employees working 20+ hours per week are eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision, Tuition Reimbursement, Earned Time Days, Wellness Incentives and more. All employees, including those working Per Diem, are eligible to participate in NVRH 401K Retirement Plan with employer contribution as well as utilize free membership to select local gyms.
- Provides diagnostic and therapeutic respiratory care to patients of all ages.
- Provides diagnostic services through the Cardiac Laboratory and ECG department.
- Shares responsibility for quality assurance and improvement.
- Associates or Bachelors degree preferred.
- Two years experience preferred.
- Vermont Respiratory Care Practitioner license and CRT or RRT certification required.
Apply now to be considered for this position or send an updated resume to [Register to View] !