Full-time Respiratory Therapist needed at a top hospital in southeast Ohio!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Currently looking for a Respiratory Therapist to work 3pm-11pm, 5 days a week. Weekend and holiday rotation included in the schedule. CRT or RRT accepted, must be Ohio licensed.
Join a wonderful family centered community!
The licensed Respiratory Therapist provides respiratory care under the leadership and guidance of the Nurse Director and Patient Care Coordinator on assigned units. Care provided is appropriate to the age and respective level of growth and development of the patients served on assigned unit and in accordance with required knowledge and skills in addition, to other duties relating to patient care may be assigned on the units as needed. The respiratory care provided is done according to diagnosis, physician orders, the patient plan of care, standards, and approved policies and procedures in the best interest of patient, visitors, physicians, and the hospital.
Directly reports to ICU Nurse Director, or Clinical Nursing Coordinator.
1. Registration and/or certification by the National Board for Respiratory Therapy, and/or preferable graduate from a recognized respiratory therapy program.
2. Must also have a current license issued by the State of Ohio and maintain continuing education as required for valid licensure.
3. Able to satisfactorily complete orientation program.
4. Thorough working knowledge of the theory and practice of respiratory therapy as well as working knowledge of electrocardiography principles and the organization and functions of the other departments is required together with an understanding of current developments in the field.
5. Current CPR, ACLS, NRP, and PALS certification.
6. Must be able to work effectively under stressful situations.
7. Must have a positive, professional attitude.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.