Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Pediatric RT Need in Georgia
36 hour week rotating weekends, expect to work one winter holiday along with the day after or day before. Location: Inpatient unit and emergency Department. Registered Respiratory Theapist required. Need to be able to set-up high-flow nasal cannula and BIPAP. Shift is 10a-10p. Call today for more information!
- ASAP start
- 12-hour days
- 13-week assignment
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first day medical insurance and 401(K) match
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...