Full-time Respiratory Therapist needed at a rural hospital in Missouri!
(Reference Code: KAM)
The rural northeast Missouri community combines the simplicity of small-town life with the luxury of quality facilities that many larger cities do without. Despite a small population, this area boasts a hospital, airport, nursing home, community theatre & movie theater, industry, recreational activities and a quality school system, just for starters. Where else can you get all this and have beautiful scenery & outdoor activities galore (premium hunting, boating, horseback & ATV/UTV riding & fishing) right out your back door?
As a CRT or RRT in the Respiratory Therapy department, you will be delegated the responsibility and accountability necessary to perform your duties by the respiratory therapy supervisor or designee.
- Contributes to exceptional quality care through assessing, monitoring, interpreting and evaluating patients and their response to therapy as measured by daily patient assessments.
- Contributes to exceptional quality and safety by providing appropriate airway management, therapeutic procedures and oxygen administration as measured by quality audits, zero preventable sentinel./serious events an observations.
- Contribute to the overall physician and employee commitment by collaborating, communicating and promoting team work as measured by physician satisfaction, employee participation survey goals.
- Candidate should have great communication skills, and needs to work well with others.
* Graduate from an accredited school or Respiratory Therapy or Licenses/Certificate or a Licensed RN willing to train.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.