Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Respiratory Therapist (KMC921181)
KA Recruiting Inc.
We are seeking a Respiratory Therapist to join our Team!
-The schedule will be 3- 12 hour shifts per week!
- Competitive Pay
- Excellent Benefits Package: PT and FT employees working 20+ hours per week are eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision, Tuition Reimbursement, Earned Time Days, Wellness Incentives and more. All employees, including those working Per Diem, are eligible to participate in 401K Retirement Plan with employer contribution as well as utilize free membership to select local gyms.
- Community: Be part of a healthcare team offering excellent services within your community.
- Great Place to Work!
- Provides diagnostic and therapeutic respiratory care to patients of all ages.
- Provides diagnostic services through the outpatient department, including EKGs and Holter monitors
- Shares responsibility for quality assurance and improvement.
- Associates or Bachelors degree preferred.
- Two years experience preferred.
- Vermont Respiratory Care Practitioner license and RRT credential required.
For more details please submit your resume for review!
We are a permanent placement healthcare recruiting company located in Boston, MA. We work with hundreds of hospitals and healthcare facilities across the country. We specialize in the recruitment and placement of laboratory professionals, imaging professionals, rehabilitation professionals, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurse leaders, nurses, physicians, and healthcare IT professional...