Full-time Respiratory Therapist needed in New Hampshire!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Join a 25-bed Critical Access Hospital offering Medical, Surgical and Intensive Care Services as well as a wide variety of outpatient services - in a beautiful area of NH.
Position Summary: The Respiratory Care Practitioner is a professional who is able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide respiratory care appropriate to the age of the patients served on his or her assigned unit. The individual must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development of the life span and possess the ability to assess data reflective of the patient's status and interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each patient's requirements relative to his or her age, specific needs, and to provide the care needed as described in the departmental policies and procedures.
* Graduate from an approved/accredited Program of Respiratory Care.
* Current New Hampshire License/Registration.
* Participation in continuing education program.
* Knowledge of new trends and techniques for respiratory care.
* Maintains BLS certification.
* Certified or eligible for certification by National Board of Respiratory Care.
* ACLS certified required.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits.
For more information, please submit your resume for review!