(Reference Code: JAW0009)
Small Hospital located on the NH-VT border is looking to hire a Respiratory Therapist to join their growing team! For the last 110 years, this hospital has served residents of the Upper Connecticut Valley through this critical-access facility while delivering exemplary care that is second to none in the state of NH.
- Received "Top 20 Best Quality" Designation from the National Rural Health Association.
- Named one of the top 100 Critical Access Hospitals
The leadership at this hospital has constantly placed emphasis on best practice in delivering health care and they have pushed themselves to be the face of Rural Health in the industry today.
- Day Shift Position (9-5)
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Top Ranking Critical Access Hospital in New England.
- Tight-Knit Staff
*New Hampshire has been recognized as one of the best states to raise a family and the "Live Free or Die" mantra has also helped attract numerous residents because they are tax-free!*
- Management of vents, bi-pap, and hi-flow02. Perform in-patient breathing treatments, EKG's, and out-patient PFT's.