At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across the U.S. every day.
It is our passion, drive and integrity that enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career opportunities available to you.
We’re currently seeking a Respiratory Therapist - Hospital to join our amazing team.
Details of the Respiratory Therapist opening:
- Anticipated start date: 07/24/2023
- Salary: $1932.48 - $2241.54 weekly
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 8 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: 3x12 Nights
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical Benefits
Daily Range of Responsibilities of the Respiratory Therapist:
- Helps patient accomplish treatment plan, administers inhalants, operates mechanical ventilators, therapeutic gas administration apparatus, environmental control systems, and aerosol generators.
- Administers respiratory therapy treatments by performing bronchopulmonary drainage, assisting with breathing exercises, monitoring physiological responses to therapy, such as vital signs, arterial blood gases and blood chemistry changes.
- Evaluates effects of respiratory therapy treatment plan by observing, noting and evaluating patient's progress.
- Completes discharge planning by consulting with physicians, nurses, social workers and other health care workers.
- Assures continuation of therapeutic plan following discharge by designing home exercise programs, instructing patients, families and caregivers in home exercise programs.
- Recommend and/or provide assistive equipment, recommend outpatient or home health follow-up programs.
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
Qualifications for the Respiratory Therapist:
- Graduate of accredited two year Respiratory Therapy program.
- Current Respiratory Therapist license in the State of practice.
- Registration by NBRC preferred.
- Current BLS/BCLS and certification.
Submit your resume to us today for consideration of the Respiratory Therapist opening and one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24 business hours.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.