**** $10K Sign On Bonus, plus $4K Relocation available for qualified new hires! ****
Unlock your potential for professional development! We are hiring a Respiratory Care Practitioner III (RRT or CRT), Full Time/Nights, to join our Respiratory Therapy Team! This position is eligible for shift differential pay.
Located in northwest Arizona, Kingman has a mild climate with stunning Arizona sunsets! In the shadows of beautiful mountain ranges and nearby lakes, Kingman is an outdoor enthusiasts' paradise with abundant sunshine and is a great community to live, work and play!
Benefits (Full Time Employees)
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and growth opportunities:
- Exceptional Colleagues
- Join us and you'll be a part of a culture where we support each other and celebrate what makes each of us a special person as we work together with integrity, compassion, teamwork, respect, and accountability.
- Our leaders demonstrate their commitment by gathering feedback, supporting, and empowering team members to do their best work through regular leadership rounding.
- Health and Well-Being
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Employer Paid HSA for HDHP participants, Robust Wellness and Employee Assistance Program, Employer Paid Group Life, Short & Long-Term Disability
- Generous Paid Leave Accruals
- 403b Retirement Plan with Employer Contributions
- Employee Recognition Programs, Employee Discounts, and Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Identity Theft Protection
- On-site daycare exclusive to our employees’ children of all ages
- Employer Paid Employee Wellness Center Membership with fitness classes, personal training, indoor pool, racquetball, and basketball courts
- Career Growth and Development
- Tuition Reimbursement/Scholarships for full-time employees
- As a not-for-profit organization, our employees who have qualified student loans may be eligible for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program
- So much more!
Must possess a level of clinical expertise, including but not limited to, an understanding of the adult/pediatric patient’s condition, determine appropriate care, deliver emergency care as needed, and verbalize the indication and rationale for therapy with the attending physician. Must possess the interpersonal skills to interact effectively with patient/family members, visitors, and personnel of other healthcare organizations. Must have the ability to interpret blood gases and manipulate ventilator parameters to attain therapeutic goals as per physician orders. Must be able to manage time to complete patient workload according to the physician-prescribed schedule. Must be able to document effectively and in detail, all patient assessment and therapy, in the patient and departmental records. Must be able to perform pulmonary initial evaluation/assessment, have the knowledge necessary to provide in depth evaluation of patients with chronic lung condition, and be able to evaluate patients’ needs on both their inpatient stay and what needs exist when patient is discharged. Must possess the knowledge and ability to conduct Pulmonary Function Testing, and marketing or promoting the PFT program. Must have working knowledge of Quality Assurance, in order to monitor and record, for the various depts. within Respiratory services. Must attend and interact in team interdisciplinary conferences. Assists clinical coordinator with duties involved in the development and running of the pulmonary rehabilitation program. Demonstrates proper use and knowledge of supplies and equipment in providing patient care: • In depth patient evaluation and development of plan of care • Medical Gas and Humidity Therapy • Patient Assessment and Monitoring • Mechanical Ventilation (Invasive and Non Invasive) • Pharmacology • Diagnostic Testing • Airway Management • Blood Gas Analysis • EKG • Pulmonary function testing • Patient education
- Graduate of a Respiratory Therapy program.
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) or Certified Respiratory Therapist (CRT).
- Licensed as a Respiratory Care Practitioner in state of Arizona. (Licensure must be in good standing).
- BLS through American Heart Association.
- Experience with educating patients with chronic lung conditions.
Preferences ACLS • PALS • Completion of COPD educator course • Bachelor’s degree • One-year RCP experience with at least six months in adult/pediatric critical care • Two years minimum experience with at least one year in adult/pediatric critical care • Experience in pulmonary rehab • Experience in pulmonary function testing
When incredible people and incredible facilities like ours join together, incredible things happen. If you want to be a part of an incredible team that is dedicated to delivering the highest quality in patient care, we invite you to explore this opportunity with KRMC and apply online today for CT Tech, Lake Havasu, Bullhead City, Arizona, Las Vegas, Healthcare.
Kingman Regional Medical Center is the largest healthcare provider and the only remaining not-for-profit hospital in Mohave County, Arizona. As a 235-bed multi-campus healthcare system, our medical center includes more than 1,800 employees, 280 physicians/allied health professionals, and 250 volunteers. Kingman Regional Medical Center is recognized as an innovator in rural healthcare, a teaching hospital and a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network. We provide a full-continuum of highly-technical and specialized medical services to meet the healthcare needs of our community.