This job is archived
Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT)
Seeking an energetic RT to come join our team today. We have exciting, Great Paying opportunities across the U.S.!
Both Local and Travel candidates are welcome to apply.
- 8-13 week contracts
- 36 hr week; Nights
- Vent, Biap & Oxygen management experience needed
Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) Responsibilities
- Respiratory Therapist administers respiratory care treatments, procedures, and protocols under the direct supervision of department leadership and physician.
- Provides for patient assessment to determine cardiopulmonary status, implement appropriate patient care protocols, or to maintain/improve cardiopulmonary hemodynamic status.
- Initiates and maintains emergent and non-emergent non-invasive ventilation and invasive mechanical ventilation per department policies and protocols.
Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) Requirements
- Graduate of an approved and accredited Respiratory Care Program
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) by The National Board for Respiratory Care
- Licensed by The State
- Valid BLS (ACLS and PALS certification required for some positions)
- Excellent pay tailored to your needs
- Referral bonus program
- Weekly direct deposit
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Low cost Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401K options
- 24/7 support before, during and after your assignment
- CEU reimbursements
- Licensure reimbursement
We’re a full-service staffing firm with the unlimited reach, personal touch and trusted, long-term relationships to make great matches for candidates and clients alike. We recruit and recommend across a range of industries and at all levels of experience –– and have for more than 30 years. Our approach is simple. We dedicate energy, enthusiasm, know-how and integrity to the process, from finding and vetting to placing. Candidates receive ongoing support and guidance as we work to present them with solid opportunities.
- Travel –Nurse – Contract Nurse
- Job Type: Contract
- 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Work authorization:
- United States (Required)
- Contract Renewal:
Key Words: Respiratory Therapy, RT, RT Travel, RRT, Respiratory Travel, RT Contract, CRT