Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Ultrasound Technologist Needed at NorCal Coast Hospital
A reputable hospital on the Northern California coast is seeking to hire a full-time multi-modality Ultrasound Technologist to their staff. Ideal candidates will bring at least two years of professional experience, an ARDMS registry, and hospital-based imaging experience. The facility is offering very competitive compensation, especially considering the reasonable cost of living in the area. Full benefits, a sign-on bonus and relocation assistance are also offered for this position. This coastal community is nestled between inland mountain ranges, redwood forests and untouched beaches on the Pacific Ocean. The town is well developed and offers plenty of activities and great restaurants. The NorCal lifestyle will suit you well. Continue your career on the Best Coast! To learn about the finer details of this job, please email a copy of your resume (my eyes only, confidential) to [Register to View]
and please call or text [Register to View]
. Feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn.
- General, Vascular, & Echo skills preferred
- 2+ years of experience required
- ARDMS required
- Top-notch equipment and staff
- Reputable facility and health system
- Nationwide relocation assistance
- Gorgeous area to live in
- Enjoy the NorCal Coast!
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...