Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Cardiac Sonographer needed at mid-sized Southern California hospital
A mid-sized hospital in Southern California is seeking to hire a Cardiac Sonographer. Qualified candidates will be registered RDCS or RCS, have 2 years experience and graduate from a Cardiovascular ultrasound program. The facility is part of a large health system. The surrounding area offers the best of Southern California. The cost of living is relatively low for the region and the community is a highly rated place to live. Advance your career in this position and enjoy the California sunshine! To apply or find out about some of our other opportunities, please forward your resume to [Register to View]
and call or text [Register to View]
. Please reference JOB-2649952. Emailed resumes receive a faster response. In our 39 years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision maker, hence skipping the long online application process.
- RDCS or RCS required
- At least 2 years experience required
- Experience working with neonate, pediatric, adult, and geriatric patients
- Completion of a Cardiovascular ultrasound program
- Mid-sized hospital east of Los Angeles
- Large health system
- One of the best places to live in San Bernardino County
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...