Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Our client, located in beautiful Central Montana, is seeking a Registered Cardiac Sonographer to join their imaging team. An ideal candidate will bring at least one year of paid professional experience, the RDCS or RCS registry, and a broad skill set. This facility is very stable and offers strong compensation. Enjoy a low cost of living, lively suburban community, and proximity to outdoor pleasures of all kinds including national parks and waterfalls! To learn more about the job/facility/location, please email your resume (confidential) to [Register to View]
then call or text [Register to View]
. Look me up on LinkedIn! In our 40 years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process. Allow me to put your resume in the right light and in the hands of the hiring manager.
- RDCS or RCS required
- Weekday shifts
- Strong pay scale; Full benefits
- Small, reputable hospital
- Candidates with 1+ year of professional experience encouraged to apply
- Terrific part of Big Sky country
- Suburban community; plenty of activities to do outside of work
- Close proximity to nature & state/national parks
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...