Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Echo Tech needed in Northwest Iowa!
Picturesque and Iowa go hand-in-hand; from luscious, rolling cornfields to stunning, fog-lifting state parks. However, Iowa has a lot more to offer than just its beauty. The Hawkeye State is awash with unique and unusual attractions, memories to be made, and experiences to be had. A trip to Iowa can be the trip of a lifetime, whether you're getting some much-earned TLC at a renowned wellness spa or experiencing its stunning wilderness, there's plenty of unique and amazing things to do in Iowa for all ages. Immediate opportunity in NW Iowa for an Echo Tech to join our team. This is a full-time, permanent position Monday-Friday, with no call. Top 100 rural hospitals in America. Intrigued? Apply now. To apply or find out about some of our other opportunities, please forward your resume to [Register to View]
and call or text [Register to View]
. Emailed resumes receive a faster response. In our 39 years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision-maker, hence skipping the long online application process.
- RDCS, or eligible.
- New Grads welcome to apply!
- Monday-Friday Day Shift, NO CALL
- Competitive pay scale and full benefits offered
- Close proximity to Omaha, Des Moines, Sioux City, and Minneapolis
- Sign on bonus/Relocation assistance available
- Great Outdoors, Shopping, Local Cuisine, Historic Sites and more
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...