Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
A community health system in beautiful Washington State is looking for a per-diem Cardiovascular Sonographer to join its team. This is a gorgeous coastal town roughly 30 miles from Seattle with sweeping views of the water and the forest below. Plethora of outdoor activities on the island. In addition to enjoying 25 miles of hiking and biking trails, locals often head there on a warm day to picnic, watch birds, fish, play Frisbee and watch the sunset. Intrigued? Apply now. To apply or find out about some of our other opportunities, please forward your resume to [Register to View]
and call or text [Register to View]
. Emailed resumes receive a faster response. In our 39 years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision-maker, hence skipping the long online application process.
- Per-diem; professional experience preferred
- RDCS and RVT (or Registry Eligible, must complete registry within 1 year of hire).
- Competitive Pay Scale
- 30 miles from Seattle; beautiful coastal location perfect for ocean lovers
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...