Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
A busy outpatient facility in central Wyoming is seeking a registered Echo Vascular Ultrasound Technologist. Qualified candidates will be registered in both Echo and Vascular through ARDMS or CCI and be skilled in Stress Echo, TEE and vascular. New grads will be considered with strong clinical background but MUST be registered in both Echo and Vascular. Schedule is varied outpatient shifts with 1-2 shifts at a local hospital weekly. Competitive compensation, light call and relocation assistance make this an attractive position. The community is family friendly, perfect for outdoor enthusiasts, and only 4 hours from Yellowstone National Park! If you love to ski or enjoy the outdoors, you can't go wrong with the location either. Immediate opening and interviewing now! To apply or find out about some of our other opportunities, please forward your resume to [Register to View]
and call or text [Register to View]
. Please reference JOB-2645722. Emailed resumes receive a faster response. In our 39 years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision maker, hence skipping the long online application process.
- Registered Echo & Vascular with ARDMS or CCI
- Flexible Schedule
- Competitive pay scale and benefits
- Work in both outpatient and hospital setting
- Plethora of outdoor activities
- Relocation assistance is available
- Plenty of wildlife and national parks
- Family friendly community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...