Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
An experienced Ultrasound Technologist is needed in this resort, tourist-friendly town in northern New Mexico. Ranked one of the best places to ski in the United States, the local community offers a plethora of outdoor activities to include camping, hiking, fishing. The community is also home to a booming art scene. The facility is looking for someone with ARDMS certification and professional experience. The ideal candidate will also be experienced and registered in multiple areas of ultrasound. The client is patient satisfaction centered and is wanting an employee who, above all else, values patient care. Excellent salary to include a comprehensive benefits package and relocation assistance is being offered. For immediate consideration, please email your resume (confidential) to [Register to View]
then call or text [Register to View]
. Feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn! Conducting a job search takes time and effort. CompHealth can improve your chances of finding a good match, including information about unadvertised and hard-to-find jobs. Our direct connection to hiring managers helps you get answers quickly, and our insight and support give you an edge through the entire process, from interviews to site visits and smart negotiation for the best offer.
- ARDMS registry required
- RVT highly desired; echo experience is welcomed
- Professional experience required
- Day Shifts, M-F, light call!
- Relocation assistance
- Beautiful location in northern New Mexico, close to many ski resorts
- Rewarding work/life balance; arts & culture
- Competitive salary to include excellent benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...