Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
100+ bed facility in Vermont is seeking an experienced Ultrasound Tech. This is a full-time position, working a variable schedule. The ideal candidate will be flexible with work schedule. Our client is ideally seeking someone with one year of clinical, hospital-based experienced, and ARDMS and BLS registries/certifications. Sharp new grads welcome to apply. In our 39 years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf, and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision maker, hence skipping the long online application process. If interested, please submit a resume to [Register to View]
and call [Register to View]
. Please reference JOB-2607580.
- Variable schedule, willing to work with you
- Experienced in: general abdomen ultrasound, OB/GYN, pelvic, transvaginal...
- ... breast, carotid/venous studies, and small parts
- ARDMS or eligible
- BLS through AHA
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...