Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Family friendly community in northern West Virginia is seeking an experienced and certified Cardiovascular Sonographer to join their tight knit group. This is a full time opportunity offering an excellent benefits package and competitive salary range. The ideal candidate will hold a national registry (ARDMS, ARRT or CCI) and be strong in Echo and Vascular studies. The client is willing to train up to an extent. The facility is located in a beautiful section of the state, surrounded by mountains; great locations for someone who likes fresh air and the outdoors! Salary starts at $25/hour and goes up based on experience. In our 39 years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf, and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision maker, hence skipping the long online application process. To apply, please email your most updated resume to [Register to View]
and call [Register to View]
. Please reference JOB-2453826.
- Days/Evening shift, department is open from 7am-6pm. Will eventually be a 4/10 shift.
- No call during the week with very minimal weekend call
- ARRT, ARDMS or CCI acceptable
- Philips Epiq 7's
- Strong Echo and Vascular experience required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...