Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Day Shift Ultrasound Tech needed in Central Washington
Experienced and well versed Sonographer needed in Central Washington! This is a full time opportunity working day shift! Ideal candidate will be strong in general Ultrasound and either have Echo and Vascular or be willing to learn it. Currently using GE Logic 9. In our 39 years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf, and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision maker, hence skipping the long online application process. If interested, please email your resume to [Register to View]
and call [Register to View]
. Please reference JOB-2518922.
- Ideal candidate will either have or be willing to cross train into Echo and Vascular
- Days with call rotation
- GE Logic 9
- Negotiable relocation
- Central Washington, 4 hours to Seattle, 3 hours to Spokane
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...