Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Experienced Cardiac Sonographer with a passion for Pediatric care is needed urgently here at this Florida Gulf Coast facility. This position will include primarily Pediatric experience, including Neonates as well as Adult Congenital patients. The ideal candidate will have either RDCS or RCS and either have the Pediatric certification or be able to get it within 6 months. Philps EPIQ 7 equipment. Our client is offering a total of $5500 in relocation and sign on bonuses. In our 39 years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision maker, hence skipping the long online application process. To apply, please send your resume to [Register to View]
and call [Register to View]
. Please reference JOB-2504596
- Mostly Pediatric scans (to include neonatal)
- Adult congenital echo required
- RDCS or RCS
- Pediatric registry strongly preferred to be obtained within 6 months of hire
- Philips EPIQ 7
- $5500 in relocation and sign on bonuses
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...