Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Ultrasound Tech Opportunity with Reputable Hospital in NY State - Sign-on & Relocation Bonuses
A nationally recognized, rural hospital in Northern New York State is seeking a registered Ultrasound professional to join their close-knit team. An Ideal provider will have extensive OB experience, exposure to vascular, abdominal, breast and surgical procedures. Candidates must be ARDMS-registered to be considered. This facility is tucked in the rolling hills of the beautiful North Country of New York State. Enjoy a family-friendly community that offers shops, farms and many recreational activities. The hospital is part of a large network of hospitals that offers plenty of opportunity for career advancement! In our 39 years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process. Allow me to put your resume in the right light and in the hands of the hiring manager. For immediate consideration, please email your resume to [Register to View]
connect with me on LinkedIn at [Register to View]
and then call or text [Register to View]
.Referral bonuses available as well!
- ARDMS Required
- Ideal Provider will have OB Experience
- Relocation Assistance & Sign-on Bonus Offered
- Full Time Day Shift with Full Benefits
- Part of a Large Health System
- New Graduates Welcomed to Apply
- Hourly Rate Starts at $26/Hour
- Family-Friendly Community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...