Full-time Radiology Technologist needed at a top facility in Minnesota!
(Reference Code: KAM)
The position works under the direction of the Radiology Manager and the Radiologist. Takes images and radiographs of varied methods of the body in various modalities i.e. CT, Fluoroscopy, Surgery, X-Ray, etc. to assist the Medical Staff in the diagnosis of disease and injury.
* Graduate of an ARRT recognized two-year technical program with certificate of completion or by equivalent outside study.
* Must have Radiology license in the state of MN by the ARRT.
* Current BLS certification or eligible for BLS renewal.
* Must have the ability to multi-task and work independently.
* One to two years as a Radiologic Technician in a hospital setting strongly preferred.
* CT experience preferred.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: [Register to View]