Under the direction of a Radiologist, performs radiologic procedures at a technical level not requiring constant supervision of technical detail. Performs a variety of procedures that require independent judgment, initiative, and ingenuity in order to apply prescribed procedures. May work independently or assist in performing other imaging procedures.
- Permanent (stable), Full-Time, Nights, 8hr Shift
- High school graduate or equivalency, minimum. Graduate of a radiographic program approved by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT). Two years college or business school also preferred.
- Registered with ARRT.
- Washington State Certification or Registration.
- Current American Heart Association BLS Certification or must be obtained within 30 days of hire.
- One year practical experience in radiology department under the direction of a qualified radiologist, preferred.
- All general radiographic equipment associated with radiographic department.
- Also prefer skills with CT scan and mammography
- Competitive pay and more!
Looking to relocate? I can be a resource for that!