- Perform radiographic procedures and CT Scans
- Maintain equipment and ensure good operating condition
- Schedule, prepare for and administer exams on a variety of patients
- Take "on-call" - reporting to the hospital within 20 minutes of receiving call
- Work in collaboration with Imaging team
Qualified candidate will posses certification and training as a Radiologic Technologist including ARRT certification, current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification (American Heart Association), and strong customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
Full benefits and competitive pay included!
Looking to Relocate? I can be a resource for that!
Qualified? CLICK and APPLY NOW!