Full-time Imaging Director needed at a top facility in Missouri!
(Reference Code: KAM)
The Imaging Director is responsible for the administrative and technical direction for the Medical Imaging Department. Provides coordination of the technical and administrative activities and personnel of the Medical Imaging Department to include all modalities. Administers financial, physical, and human resources to provide medical services in the radiological sciences. Exercises professional judgment in performance of duties and maintains a demeanor complimentary to medical ethics. Monitors department operations to assure compliance with governmental and other regulations and meets standards established by accrediting agencies and others.
* Graduate of an accredited program in Radiology Technology either hospital based or college degree program.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Radiology, Business or related field.
* Master’s Degree desirable.
* A minimum of 2 years experience as a director of a radiology/medical imaging department is preferred. At least 8 years of experience in the healthcare field, preferably in Medical Imaging.
* Registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
* State license or certification if applicable.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: [Register to View]