The Director of Radiology Services is responsible for planning, organizing, and directing the overall operation of the Radiology Department in a manner consistent with the hospitals ICARE values. The Director ensures compliance with all patient care quality standards as it relates to the care provided to all patients. The Director is responsible to supervise and ensure competency of department staff members and maintain efficient department operation in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations, protocols and policies.
- Permanent, Full-time
- Leadership Role
- Competitive Pay + Benefits
What You Will Need...
- Graduate from an accredited vocational or technical school of Radiologic Science; Bachelor’s Degree in Radiology or health related field and/or combination of education/experience preferred
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- ARRT (R) registration required; CRA-Certified Radiology Administrator preferred
- 5+ years of radiology experience in a hospital setting preferred
- Previous Supervisory/Management Experience; Healthcare/Clinical experience preferred
- Ability to foster a positive team atmosphere through effective interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate using both verbal and written format effectively
- Ability to use multiple electronic systems, software, Internet, and computer skills
Looking to relocate? I can be a resource for that!
Qualified? CLICK and APPLY NOW!