Mammo Tech needed in Texas! (Right outside of Dallas)
Education: Completion of a two year approved School of Radiologic Technology
Experience: One-year full-time experience as a Mammography Technologist with documentation of clinical experience and 3D required
Licensure: Valid state radiology registration as required by state law
Certification: Registry by the American Registry of Radiologic Technology, and current CPR/BLS Certification
- Experience with diagnostic procedures such as ultrasound core and stereotactic biopsies is preferred
- Needs to be able to stand for long periods of time
Why this facility?
- Regular business hours Monday through Friday
- Receive competitive pay with full benefits and shift differential pay for evenings and weekends (if needed)
- Four weeks of paid time off annually upon hire + accrue additional time-off based on tenure
- In addition to PTO, you’re eligible for eight paid holidays every year
- Company paid short-term and long-term disability
- 401K with a company match and an employee friendly vesting period
- Your medical benefits as a full-time will start on day one!
Looking to relocate? I can be a resource for that!
Qualified? CLICK and APPLY NOW!