Multi-Modality Radiology Tech
- Permanent, full-time, DAYS with call rotation
- Must be a graduate of an American Medical Association approved school of radiologic technology
- Must be registered in at least radiography
- Under the direction of the radiologists and the supervision of the Director of Radiology, operates Computerized Tomographic scanner to image the head, chest, abdomen, pelvis, spine and extremities
- Competitive pay and benefits
Why relocate to New Hampshire...One of the safest states to live in the country. The crime rate in NH is well below the national average and even the larger cities have a reassuringly low statistics, especially when it comes to violent crime.
Looking to Relocate? I can be a resource for that!
Qualified? CLICK and APPLY NOW!