- Licenses and Certifications Required:
- ARRT registered or registry eligible
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required within 30 days
- NDMIRTBE licensed (Temporary, Active/Current, or Conditional)
- Educational Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited Radiology Technology program, as evidenced by above license and registered or registry eligible in Radiography with the ARRT
- Experience Requirements:
- Able to position patient part appropriately for diagnostic imaging
- Able to select technique and adjust techniques according to body habitus
- Special Skills or Training Requirements:
- Diagnostic imaging equipment.
- Hospital and Radiology information system
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Provides accurate, concise and effective oral and written communication
- Promotes positive environment conducive to teamwork and innovation
- Treats all verbal, written, or electronic information about patients, co-workers or other medical center business confidentially
Looking to relocate? I can be a resource for that!
Qualified? CLICK and APPLY NOW!