Full-time Director of Crisis/Emergency Services Program needed at a top facility in Vermont!
(Reference Code: KAM)
*permanent role offering a $4,000 sign-on bonus and up to $7,500 relocation assistance*
The team consists of 1 Clinical Supervisor, 8 FT Clinicians, 2 Counselors/Case Managers, 1 FT Peer Recovery Specialist. The position reports directly to the Chief Services Officer. This role is required to be on-call every other week (generally via telephone). A stipend is paid for these weeks. Offering a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Vermont State remains one of the lowest with COVID-19 cases and death rates in the U
POSITION TITLE: Emergency Services Director
The Emergency Services Director is responsible for the oversight of the emergency services program operation, such as and not limited to: Crisis Response, Crisis Hotline, Inpatient Screening, Court Screening, Community Emergencies, Reassessment, and Mobile Crisis Outreach. Additionally, the Emergency Services Director will provide leadership including administrative and clinical supervision of staff, scheduling coverage of the 24-hour Emergency Service schedule, program development as well as maintaining and implementing the Statewide Natural Disaster Plan for Community Care Network. Responsible to provide on-call coverage every other week.
- Master's Degree in Health or Human Services, Social Services, Rehabilitation, Emergency Management, or related field, supplemented by four (4) years of experience as a chemical dependency or mental health counselor, emergency management services or closely related field required.
- Minimum of 2 years in a supervisory role required; minimum of 1 year in an administrative/management capacity required.
- Vermont LMHC, LISW or another relevant licensure preferred.
- Must hold a Qualified Mental Health Professional (QMHP) certification.
- Experience with trauma-informed services; cognitive behavioral therapies, including DBT; and motivational therapies including the use of incentives, preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and supervisory skills.
- Computer literacy and experience with electronic health records required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation with personal automobile liability insurance coverage at or above the levels mandated by the State of Vermont.
- Successful completion of a criminal history background check after hire.
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: [Register to View]