Full-time Cath Lab/Interventional Radiology Technologist needed at a top facility in New York!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Job Summary: Under the direction of the Cardiovascular Imaging Medical Director and Cardiovascular Imaging Manager, performs prompt, courteous hemodynamic monitoring, accurate documentation and recording of all Cardiac, Vascular and Radiological procedural hemodynamics and equipment usage. Performs invasive technical diagnostic procedures and support for patients in the outpatient, inpatient and acute care setting. Maintains inventory and stock for the Cardiovascular Imaging suites. Expected to participate on the Cardiovascular Imaging On Call Team which will include weekend and holiday coverage as well as weekday coverage.
* Two year Associate's degree from an accredited Radiology Technologist program or satisfactory completion of formal Radiology Technologist training program in an AMA approved school required.
* ARRT (R ) required.
* New York State Licensure as a Radiologic Technologist.
* Injection registered within 6 month of hire, BLS required within 6 months from date of hire, and ACLS required within 6 months from date of hire
* Experienced Radiology Technologist with special procedure room or operating room experience preferred.
* Broad knowledge of invasive & general cardiology, interventional radiology and peripheral vascular diagnostics and pathophysiology preferred.
* Previous medical experience in acute care setting preferred.
* Ability to provide high quality invasive cardiac, interventional radiology and peripheral vascular diagnostic services for inpatient setting and critically ill patients.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: [Register to View]