(Reference Code: JAW1282)
Exciting opening for a Radiologic Technologist that is also certified in MRI and CT. This position is with one of the top small Hospitals in the region and the organization is actively searching for candidates to interview!
Position: Radiologic Technologist (must be certified in MRI or CT)
Location: 2 Hours East of Montrose, Colorado
Shift: 3 - 12 Hour Shifts: Wednesday - Friday (one night of call)
- Provides technical skills involving radiology, and MR; produces images of various parts of the human anatomy according to MR protocol to properly demonstrate disease and or injury.
- Uses proper gradient factors and properly positions patients to achieve diagnostic quality.
- Operates a diversified combination of technical equipment and software on Siemens Magnatom Espree Magnet.
- Prepares and administers contrast materials to patients.
- Performs daily Q.A. and preventative maintenance on the MR system.
- Assists with special procedures and examinations.
- May specialize in image production of specific anatomy such as the chest, gastro-intestinal tract, orthopedic, ect.
- Registered or registry eligible by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists or equivalent.
- Is cross trained into and performs radiography and fluoroscopy.
- Operates Computed Tomography scanning equipment to produce images used to aid in diagnosis of disease or injuries.
- Confers with patient, explains procedures, and elicits cooperation.
- Positions and measures patient to determine technique, and appropriate software program to produce clear images of the skeletal structure, brain, heart, abdominal, and pelvic contents utilizing ALARA guidelines.
For more information, please Apply now or send a copy of your updated resume to [Register to View]