X-ray/CT Tech needed to join a Hospital in eastern Oregon
The position is with 25 bed acute care facility with a 40 bed nursing home as well. There is a 24-hour emergency room, a transitional care program as well as home health services, rehab programs, full service imaging and so much more. They are committed to the community and providing top care to their city and the surrounding area.
Responsibilities & additional info:
- Radiology Technologist /CT/MRI is responsible for performing radiological exams in a safe and prudent manner
- Performs a full range of diagnostic radiography as required for Rad Tech and in addition performs CT/MRI examinations and associated work as a registered technologist in CT/MRI
- Works closely the Diagnostic Imaging team and other departments in order to provide complete patient care
- Overtime and call requirements for the CT position are common, and may be required
- Participates in performance improvement and continuous quality improvement (CQI) activities
- Proficient in starting IV's
- Displays the ability to demonstrate leadership, managerial, good interpersonal relationships and the application of sound administrative principles
- Reports to the Diagnostic Imaging Manager for daily duties
A bit about the area, they are located the Malheur National Forest and have fantastic parks and recreation spaces. The town has a sports complex and park that they maintain to foster youth and adult sports, hiking/walking, and provide a place to relax with friends. In the warmer months they have a pool that is open to the public. If this sounds like somewhere you can see yourself I'd love to discuss it further over the phone and get your information to the hiring team.
If you have any questions please email [Register to View] or simply apply online and I will reach out!