Registered Radiation Therapist (ARRT) needed in a 60+ bed hospital in NM
This is a county-owned, non-for-profit facility that is actively interviewing candidates!
The ideal candidate will exhibit the following behaviors: excellence and competence, collaboration, innovation, respect personalization, commitment to our community and accountability and ownership.
The radiation therapist plans and provides radiation oncology treatments to patients, ensuring quality treatments. Adherence to radiation therapy policies and procedures.
- Graduation of an accredited radiation therapy program
- Registered Radiation Therapist (ARRT) or registry eligible within New Mexico certification
- NM Radiation Therapist licensure
- BLS certification through AHA
- 2 years of experience required
- New graduates a possibility
In terms of the area -- National Geographic Magazine recently named this city one of the 50 best places to live! In this town they have a wide variety of group activities, from exercise groups or adventure seekers to specialty restaurants to enjoy.
For more information please contact [Register to View] .