Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Interventional Radiology Tech needed for a permanent and full-time role in NY
Ideally candidates will have at least one year experience but new graduates will also be accepted. ARRT (R) & BLS certification required. Experienced Radiology Technologist with special procedure room or operating room experience preferred. Additional info:
- Basic computer knowledge and knowledge of anatomy and physiology
- Demonstrates good teamwork, written and verbal communication skills, the ability to organize and prioritize workload and work with minimal supervision
- Proficient with the use of various interventional equipment (Aortic Balloon Pumps, Intra Vascular Ultrasound, Pressure Wire, Filter Wire, Temporary Pacemakers, and Angiojet)
- Required to perform as a scrub assistant with physicians and maintain a sterile field
- Ability to control and maintain hemostasis during removal of indwelling arterial and venous sheath
This Medical Group is comprised of a full-time, salaried staff with over 400 physicians and other advanced practice clinicians who provide primary and specialty care Clinic and staff the Medical Center. They also have over 24 community-based primary care centers throughout eight counties in addition to 20 school-based health centers to provide medical, mental health and preventive dental care to children who might otherwise never have the chance to receive this care. Not only do they provide top care to patients, but they also clearly have had success and a great reputation in their community. If you are looking to join a top-tier health system where you'll be able to grow this will be the role for you! For more information please contact [Register to View]
We are a permanent placement healthcare recruiting company located in Boston, MA. We work with hundreds of hospitals and healthcare facilities across the country. We specialize in the recruitment and placement of laboratory professionals, imaging professionals, rehabilitation professionals, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurse leaders, nurses, physicians, and healthcare IT professional...