This job is archived
Why You’ll Love this Job
Are you motivated by Quality, Compassion, Effectiveness, Trust and Teamwork? Are those values in the forefront of how you care for patients and interact with colleagues? Our client, an Immediate/Urgent Care provider, is seeking Radiologic Technologist for their clinic in Kingsland.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Effectively communicates and prepares patients for X-rays
- Prepares patients for examination and treatment
- Documents in EMR per clinic protocol
- Obtains vital signs and patient history
- Prepares exam rooms with necessary instruments
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must possess a current national certification to practice as a Radiologic Technologist.
- Must pass a pre-employment criminal history and drug screen.
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive