This job is archived
Why You’ll Love this Job
Are you motivated by Quality, Compassion, Effectiveness, Trust and Teamwork? Are those values in the forefront of how you care for patients and interact with colleagues? That’s exactly what you’ll get with this role, plus competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package and fantastic work-life balance. Our client, an Immediate/Urgent Care provider, is seeking a full-time and part-time Radiologic Technologist.for their clinics in the Brunswick-Camden market.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
You will be a key member of the clinical office team, working alongside clinicians, including physicians and mid-level practitioners, as well as office and clinical staff. Your responsibility as a Radiologic Technologist is to provide patient care management, including Radiologic Technologist activities as well as administrative functions, and routine clinical procedures in a fast paced, high-energy clinical office environment.
- Radiologic Technologist part-time requires 1 year post externship experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must possess a current national certification to practice as a Radiologic Technologist.
- Must possess current CPR Certification
- Must pass a pre-employment criminal history and drug screen.
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive