This job is archived
Why You’ll Love this Job
Are you a Radiologic Technologist who wants to work in state-of-the-art facilities, where hard work is rewarded with bonus reviews twice per year, along with socials and awards each quarter?
Join a company that supports your career growth through ongoing training, competitive pay and great shift differentials. The family-friendly environment focuses on patients first, and fosters a team intent on excellent care and outstanding service.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Radiologic Technologists should be comfortable in a clinical care setting, willing to work with a team, well-versed in medical terminology, friendly, dependable and patient-focused.
Standard full-time schedule consists of (3) 13 hour days. As a Radiologic Technologist, your work days are not consistent so must have full availability 7 days a week including weekends and holidays. They are open 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Digital on-site X-Ray
- Assisting with other front and back office clinical tasks for patient care
- On-call a few days a month required.
- Roving to all centers in your market required.
- Qualified Radiologic Technologists must have at least 1 year of experience as a RT/ NCT / LMRT
- Current license in good standing
- Reliable transportation
- Impeccable patient care
- High standard of work ethic
- Ability to stay focused under pressure, multi-task and manage a schedule with at least 60 patients per day
- Computer literate – EMR eClinicalWorks
- Knowledge of medical terminology
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive